Saturday 13 February 2010

Hurray! PR girl started using SlideShare.net...it was about time.

BP Corporate Strategy Brief by Kat4PR
I finally found the time to upload my BR Corporate Strategy PR Brief presentation on SlideShare.net! Yey! I am really excited about it!It is an example of the way I work I suppose – I am a perfectionist who focuses on details and spends lots of time doing research.
The presentation has unexpectedly improved my personal SEO too, which is just a cherry on the cake. I was encouraged to upload more of my work by some of my Twitter followers - BTW thank you all for you support. I intend to do exactly that ;)
 

And here is the link to the presentation again. Let me please know what you think! I appreciate any feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...